photograph i like / Post 5



Hello bloggers, today i want to show you a photograph that was taken in the last celebration of the new year festivity , but i dont remember who took it! i supposed that was taken by my little brother because he doesn't appear in the picture. This photograph shows my family in the previously moment of the hug, minutes before  2017 arrived. my dad was wearing just a towel because he is always the last one in getting ready in celebrations, but he wanted to appear in this picture too, but my grandma sent him out, and the rest of us couldn't stop laughing about the grandma reaction. From left to right me, my dad,my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my uncle and his wife appear in the photo.
i like this photograph because it shows the best side of my family . we aren't a big family but we always have each other. I love them a lot.
see you next time bloggers !


La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, personas sonriendo, interior

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Tapati : My favourite festivity

Coldplay