Hello!, it’s Friday! Today i’m going to talk about my favourite piece of technology; A notebook. My parents gave it to me when i graduated from school, but i never asked for a notebook. They understood the important use of the notebook in life, even if i didn’t study a tradicional career. But it´s funny because, although i study a dance career, i have to use my computer to do a lot of theory works for the university!. I love to have a notebook because when i can’t concentrate on my studies in my home, i can take my notebook and go to another place, like a library. On the weekends, I also use my computer to watch series and movies in netflix and frequently  i use it to listen to music in youtube too. Sometimes my notebook is too slow, and i hate it and i wan’t to throw it through the window, but then i think a   life withot my notebook… Who’s going to save all of my photos, videos, music, documents, etc? Where do i watch movies and series in netflix? Then I retract of the idea and i understand  that my life won’t be the same without it.

That’s all bloggers, See you in the next week! Bye bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Tapati : My favourite festivity

Coldplay