Post 2

first, i have to say that i dancing since i was 6 years old, but that's always a hobbie for me, i started to young going to dance's classes every day, after school, so dance's academy turn it to another kind of formation for me, and i felt a dancer in that moment. When i was a child (in my infancy's life)  i liked to believe that i worked like a secretary or supermarket's cheker. i sited down in front of the computer and i pretend that i had to assist clients, sold them my products (that's could be cloths, foods, bath's products, etc
When i was in my last year in the school, at the same time i went to a place that prepares you to the psu test, because i was focused to entry in a conventional career. i didn't know what career exactly, but i had a few options: architecture, occupational therapy or marine biology, but never a dance's career! that's was a hobbie, no a career!.But in the middle of the semester, i met a contemporary dance's teacher in one of the asignature of my school. she helped me to discovery that i couldn´t live without dance in my life. i wanted dedicate my life to dance, because i throught that i could hep to change the world,studing an art career, she showed me that you can live good been a dancer, only if you love dance and you are prepared to work hard the rest of your life. i left all of my studies for the psu test and i decided to give the admision's test for the dance career in the universidad de chile. and i sayed "if i didn´t pass the test in this university, i didn't study dance and i will take a year to prepare to entry to a tradicional career". But i was accepted,and teh 2015 was my first year at the university. i learn a lot in this career, not just of the dance, also of the life. i like all of my teachers and classmates, but i have to recognize that it have been hard too, you have to confront all of you fearsand insecuritys. i know that can be hard, but in the future i like go to another country to keep learning anothers dance's lenguajes, after the university. Then  i want work like a interpreter, in an important company.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Tapati : My favourite festivity

Coldplay